Friday, September 2, 2011

Without repentance they can be no forgiveness or healing!

Without repentance they can be no forgiveness or healing! In Matthew 24:7 we read:"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places." In 2 Chronicles 7:14 we read: "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." Not a day seems to go by without there being ever increasing reports of earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, droughts, famines, pestilences, tornados, tsunamis, storms, melting glaciers, crop failure. cancer, disease, radiation, pollution, contamination, unemployment, wars, atrocities, murder, incest, pedophilia, rape, mayhem, insurrections, riots, hate, prejudice, racial hatred, religious hatred, global unrest, financial collapse, disasters and a host of other terrible problems and conflicts all over the world - our God is really trying to get our attention. Yet we the people who are called by His Holy Name will not humble ourselves, and pray, and seek His face, and turn from our wicked ways; I asked Him why His people will not repent and continue to refuse to turn from their wicked ways. His answer was very simple and it scared me. The self righteous beLIEve they are right and will never arbitrarily repent - if they do not even bother to ask Him if what they are doing is wrong. Only when conditions in Egypt became totally intolerable were the people ready to leave and enter the desert and even there they wanted to return to the vomit that was Egypt. These hard headed people all died in the wilderness. Are you ready to die in the wilderness? Are you still in Babylon? Do you think anyone or anything can save you but the Lord Jesus Christ? /b> Jesus gave us only one Commandment - in John 15:12 we read: "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you." In Matthew 5:43-48 we read: "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." In 1 Timothy 2:1-6 we read: "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." (Yet, I am constantly told by people who claim to be Christians how evil Obama and other people who are in authority are. This is not scriptural dear one!) But, what else do we the people who are called by His Holy Name actually do? We are told by our various "Leaders" that we should hate homosexuals, Democrats, abortionists, those in other DEMONations and everyone else who is not as "holy" as we think we are. Those who are self righteous look down on those who are not as "holy" as they think they are. In Luke 18:9-14 we read: "And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." Only the sinner was and still is wise enough to ask for God's forgiveness - the self righteous did not and will continue not ask to be forgiven - they do not beLIEve they are doing anything wrong that needs God's forgiveness! All of we the people who are called by His Holy Name need to cry out to our one Lord and ask Him honestly: "Is it I Lord?" "Am I wrong or is my Brother wrong?" Cain slew his Brother Abel and many so called Christians will be very surprised when they stand before Him who made us all and then for the first time understand what we have all read in Matthew 7:21-23: "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Who does He know? IN John 10:27-29 we read: "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand." Do you hear His voice dear one or do you hear the DEMONational accusers of the brethren telling you to break the only Commandment Jesus gave us? Repent, humble yourselves, , and pray, and seek His face (not some relgious "leaders"), and turn from your wicked ways; then will He hear from heaven, and will forgive our sin, and will heal our land. Let us truly love one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment